Hi Ladies! It’s time to get together, set some goals and start some organized training and fitness building!
Are you ready for your very first race? Or ready to bump up your race distance? Join us and let’s make it happen!
Come join us this Summer as we train for the Appletree Half Marathon and Sunset 5K! This amazing race is planned as a normal event but in the event social distancing protocols are still in place, it will take place virtually – and our WE CAN Warriors Training group will still get to do it together!
Training begins July 13, 2020
Event Day is Sunday, September 20, 2020
Who Will Benefit from this Program?
- Women of every fitness and experience level looking for community in training and hanging out with like-minded friends
- If you have specific performance goals, you’ll benefit too! No one pushes you like the person hanging on your shoulder!
- Is this your first event? Perfect, this is the program for you! We’ll get you prepared to go the distance and make sure you have fun!
- Hey! Even if you really don’t want to do the event but want to train to get in shape, join us! It’s all good.
- Have you found it hard to motivate yourself to get out the door and start! We’ll get you motivated! You’ll be looking forward to every fun run!
- If you want to train smart and find the best road map to your fitness, come and join us!
- Every level of athlete will benefit and the program will accommodate current fitness levels and race goals.
Program Cost: $129.00
- 10 Weeks of structured training which includes 2 group workouts per week – Our main group workout will be Sunday Mornings or Evenings and locations will vary!
- A mid-week Group Strength/Bootcamp style Training Session – all equipment provided!
- Semi-individual daily training plan so you’ll know how to train between group workouts (beginner, intermediate and advanced plans are provided)
- Principle Based TWM (The Wellness Movement™) Nutrition Packet – we need to eat right to fuel our training!!
- All Participants receive a high quality TWM training t-shirt
- (Optional Purchase) rabbit brand training/racing Tank
- A special group discount code for your Appletree race registration!
- Ongoing email support from Coach Jessica to answer questions and offer advice along the way
- The Intangibles – This is why we really do this!!! It’s for the group camaraderie, drinking in the momentum that comes from an organized training experience, the development of friendships and training buddies that often last a lifetime, a sense of accomplishment, and all of the physical and mental benefits that come from this level of training!
** Please note that our WE CAN Warriors Training program does not include race registration and all program participants will register for the race separately. Race registration and our team discount code will be provided to you once you’ve registered for our program.
Run Through History
This “Run Through History” will take you on a flat, fast and scenic course through Fort Vancouver, Officer’s Row, the Army Barracks, Pearson Airport – the oldest operating airport in the USA, the Historical Old Apple Tree, along the majestic Columbia River and many other historical vantage points. There’s so much to see that the miles will fly by!
The Sunset 5K
The Sunset 5K will offer a shorter distance for our friends, family, and others in the community who would like the opportunity to enjoy the racing experience.
A Virtual Option if needed
In the event that social distancing rules are still in effect, the event will be held virtually.
Your TWM WE CAN Warriors Coach
Jessica Mossman, UESCA Certified Running Coach
Jessica Mossman is a lifelong Pacific Northwest native with a personal passion for fitness and adventure. Her pursuits have led her to over 15 years of running experiences that range from large metro road running events from Seattle’s half marathon and Phoniex Marathon to the small town fun and fast 5 and 10k local events. In recent years her quests for more adventure and personal challenges have led her to Spartan obstacle course races, sprint, olympic and 70.3 triathlon events and the 50k trail ultra distance.
With the beauty of the Pacific Northwest as her backdrop, Jess has discovered running, cycling, swimming and all forms of endurance challenges and sports are her passion. This passion has led her to become an ACE certified personal trainer and UESCA certified running coach and wanting to help others discover the personal satisfaction of reaching health
and fitness goals. Whether it’s a faster 5k or your first ultra distance, as your coach, Jessica is excited and ready to help you reach your goals.
Need some assistance?
Contact us anytime!